1. Blessed are those who are too tired, too busy, too distracted to spend an hour once a week with their fellow Believers -- they are my best workers.
2. Blessed are those Believers who wait to be asked and expect to be thanked -- I can use them
3. Blessed are the touchy who stop going to church -- they are my missionaries.
4. Blessed are the troublemakers -- they shall be called my children.
5. Blessed are the complainers -- I'm all ears to them.
6. Blessed are those who are bored with the minister's mannerisms and mistakes -- for they get nothing out of his sermons
7. Blessed is the church member who expects to be invited to his own church -- for he is a part of the problem instead of the solution.
8. Blessed are those who gossip -- for they shall cause strife and divisions that please me.
9. Blessed are those who are easily offended -- for they will soon get angry and quit
10. Blessed are those who do not give their offering to carry on God's work -- for they are my helpers.
11. Blessed is he who professes to love God but hates his brother and sister -- for he shall be with me forever.
12. Blessed are you who, when you read this think it is about other people and not yourself -- I've got you, too!
Matthew Ch. 5 - Sermon on the Mount Part 1
Matthew Ch. 5 - Sermon on the Mount Part 2
Matthew Ch. 6 - Sermon on the Mount Part 3
Sermon on the Mount by Dr. Babu Paul
General Sermons Home | Lectionary Sermons Home | Articles Home | Library - Home | Baselios Church Home
A service of St. Basil's Syriac Orthodox Church, Ohio
Copyright © 2009-2011 - ICBS Group. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer
Website designed, built, and hosted by International Cyber Business Services, Inc., Hudson, Ohio